Friday 12 February 2016

Doubling between Bangalore and Gooty - Updates

This blog will be updated as and when i visit the section

28th December 2015

The much awaited doubling work between Yelahanka and Penkonda has started from today. I was onboard Hinupur - Bangalore Passenger.

Land clearing work started near Yelahanka - 1

Land clearing work started near Yelahanka - 2




7th January 2016

Update from my friend who was on board Yesvantpur Indore Express that Land clearing work has started between Thondabhavi and Somashwara.

 27th January 2016 

Landing clearing has been done in patches on Rajankunte - Dodballapur Stretch

Click here to view the doubling part in the video

 31st January 2016 

The 13km Double line between Yelahanka and Channasandra has opened. First train to use the new line was 16591 Hubli - Mysore Hampi Express led by UBL WDP4B #40008. Action captured on the second day can be seen in the video below



11th February 2016

Land Leveling work is happening between Thondebhavi and Someshwara.

View towards Someshwara

View towards Thondebhavi
 

Video also shows the Doubling work in progress


*  No work seen  between Thondebhavi and Dodballapur
*  Dodballapur to Rajankunte - Clearing work
*  Rajankunte to Yelahanka - Land leveling work going on

Leveling work between Rajankunte to Yelahanka 1

Leveling work between Rajankunte to Yelahanka 2

Leveling work between Rajankunte to Yelahanka 3

Yelahanka to Yesvantpur : 80 % of the work completed
Platform 2 of Yelahanka Junction will be shifted a bit soon, work on that is underway

Tracks have been removed and the platform 2 will loose this curve

This will be a direct connection for the double line towards Yesvantpur

The blog will be updated as and when i visit the line...


4 comments:

  1. Hi brother, any updates about birur-chikjajur doubling,Still how much % remaining and also the tumkur-arsikere doubling.I watch your RF videos regularly and must say yours are the best rf videos. But there is not much videos on the Bangalore -Hubli stretch (especially birur-chikjajur), in case you or any one go there for rf, please upload or mail me the pics of the doubling or any updates on sbc-ubl stretch (Hubli is my native and Im unable to travel on this stretch now a days as I'm busy with my schedule now a days, during my childhood days I used to travel to Hubli once in atleast 2 months and that's how I became a fan of this stretch). Please mail me the pics of rf wherever you go to my email-sg15072@gmail.com, I'm active most of the time. How I'm not troubling you.
    Shashank A

    ReplyDelete
  2. kindly upload the current status of these sections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this updated list. Waiting for more sites… Aluminium Scaffolding Rental In Chennai

    ReplyDelete